$50 for 25 games sounds too good to be true! To find out, we purchased three D-Backs Ballpark Summer Passes. I had experience with the concept as I bought and used the unlimited pass for Oakland A’s spring training earlier this year.
- The MLB app for your pass works very well
- There are plenty of empty seats in the upper concourse if you don’t like your seat assignment
- The assignments are high up but reasonable, the view was still great in row 17
- The staff were trained on the pass making it easy (the A’s pass wasn’t as smooth at first until the staff got used to it)
- You can’t beat the value
- The seats are in the corners of the upper deck
- Many of the concession stands were closed in the pass area
- We had the worse draft beer ever, tasted old
- The walk for good beer was far
Overall, we give the D-Backs Ballpark Summer Pass an A-
This is unrelated, but Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles is at the ballpark. It’s damn good.